Monday 6 December 2010

Walking in a winter wonderland.

So today was a fun one. Since the arrival of the snow (and after our week off school because of it) everyday seems to be a good one. Today one of my friends had to film a few shots for her media project; to make a music video. This excited us to know end. So we ventured, out into the ice and glistening snow to a secluded spot behind the sixth form block, a good long patch of grass that was covered by a foot of snow.

Now of course it didn't start off as a very productive outing as we almost ended up reinacting the 'last christmas' video whilst my friend was planning her shots, in fact a few verses o the song may have been sung whilst we skipped about... There's something about the snow that seriously reverts you to being about seven years old. So after prancing around like idiots, making snow angels (well one of us) and singing to our hearts content the shooting began.

The story of the music video is a classic boy meets girl, they have fight, they kiss and make up. The shooting went well and it looks really cute all in all : ') I can't wait to see it fully finished.

I"m feeling so in the christmas mood although I really need to get all my presents bought! (I never know what to get people!) In the mean time here's a cheesy christmas song to tide you over....




All my love, A Cat named Cat x

1 comment:

  1. I love that feeling of being a kid again when it starts to snow :)
    I've been listening to Christmas music non stop at work (not by choice) but I haven't heard them play that one yet.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh, you're about to comment? You lovely person :)