Saturday 4 December 2010

7 Things...

Hello everyone!

First of all I'd like to say a big thank you to Kate for giving me the 'Stylish Blogger Award'. I feel very honoured!!

So here's what it's all about...
  
           The Award's Rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award. 
 Tell 7 facts about yourself.
Give the award to 7 bloggers you just love.
Leave the 7 bloggers a comment telling them they won.



so now I guess it's time to tell you 7 things about me...


1) I am an Audrey Hepburn Fanatic! Audrey is and will always be my idol. She inspires my love of drama, my sense of style and my love of classic movies. If I had to pick only one film that I could watch for the rest of my life it would most certainly either be breakfast at Tiffany's or Sabrina. Also I find her work as a unicef ambassador truly inspiring :) Audrey <3 Now and forever. 


2) I'm a hopeless romantic. It makes no sense considering there is little romance within my life but then again that might explain everything. Whether it's in books or films and most of tales f real life romance it just makes my heart melt. 









3) My family and friends mean the world to me. They make me who I am and I love them utterly and completely. I don't think this one takes much explaining.

4) I'm a book freak. I could literally take books instead of oxygen. I love the escape they provide and the way a good book can completely change your mood or even change your view on the world. The power of Literature astounds me. Writing is the same for me. I love to write stories, mostly of things I'd like to read myself or things I wish would happen. Escapism at it's greatest. 




5)  I'm pretty sure Hollywood has brain washed me into believing in the happy endings their film's provide. It's silly and probably a little dangerous but I do still have faith in a sparkly Hollywood happy ending for my life although I've got the whole film to look forward to before that :) 

6) I was born on Christmas day - people seem to find this interesting. It always feels weird though because it doesn't feel like my birthday because it's CHRISTMAS! Maybe one day it'll fully feel like my birthday but who knows. 

7) 7 is my favourite number in the world. I don't know if it's the whole lucky number seven thing but I think I just like the sound of it. It reminds me of comfort and security. Also I remember 7 being a good age as odd as that sounds.  Also there is 7 Harry Potter books... that's always got to be a plus. 

Hope you enjoyed those random facts!

Now onto the tagging!

I here by award...

S at 'Confessions of a boring girl' 
Jodie  at '... The run on sentences of life...' 
Bookalicious Ramblings  at 'Bookalicious Ramblings' 
Katie  at 'What  Katie Does' 
Pretty at 'At pretty face'
Kaleena  at 'Just Add Kaleena'
Cupcake Cutie at 'Life of a cupcake' 

Feel free to take on the challenge or not :) :) If you do have fun!

All my love, A Cat named Cat x

1 comment:

  1. Excellent list!
    If I was to see you on Christmas day I would make sure to say Happy Birthday to you before Merry Christmas :)

    We have a lot in common by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Ooh, you're about to comment? You lovely person :)