Saturday 20 November 2010

The wonders of Drama.

Hey everybody!

Well a lot has happened since my last post drama wise...

*Beauty and the beast was a huge success! There were moments when we really thought it wasn't going to come together but as the saying goes, it was all right on the night. I grew so close to all of the cast, we became like a little family that we were all sad to let go of. Luckily, auditions for the next play are in two weeks! So I'm very excited.

*For my drama A Level we are staging a production of Our Country's Good. It's a really wonderful play about the first convict fleet to arrive in Australia and how they put on a play and the relationships between convicts and officers. I'm playing Mary, which is one of the main parts... I was ecstatic when I found that out! :)

*Also on a bigger scale, a student theatre company in the region are going to be putting on As you like it. Auditions also next week and I really want to audition but I'm SO nervous! - I'm just going to push myself, it's worth a try isn't it?

Sorry if my drama talk bores you but I just love acting! It lets you escape and tell other peoples story in a unique way... I just love it ♥

In other news I can't stop listening to Pixie Lott's version of "Forget You" . I think I over did it on the replay button :)



I'll hopefully write again soon :)
All my love, A Cat named Cat x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love acting too, I know just how you feel :) Glad to hear everything went well with the show and congrats on the part in Our Country's Good! I gave you an award, by the way, look at my blog to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ooh, you're about to comment? You lovely person :)