Sunday 5 December 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful....

I love snow! I've always loved snow since I was little, it feels special. For some reason it makes me feel safer too, like a white security blanket. Unfortunately we don't tend to get much snow around here. There was the freaky incident in January that seen us have more snow than ever before but this past week has to take the prize. We've had the astounding moment of waking up and seeing nothing but white flakes falling around us (snow is falling, all around us do do do) and as much as everyone might complain about it I LOVE IT!

Here are a few pictures of my street and back garden to give you a taste of the snow. It probably doesn't look a lot to some of you but for us it's pretty amazing :)

The snow is much deeper now after a couple of more days of snowfall, it's unbelievable!

In keeping with the snowy theme, I went to see White Christmas at the theatre yesterday. It was wonderfully wonderful! I'd never actually seen the original Bing Crosby film so I went in with a completely open mind. I adored the story as simple as it was and the singing, dancing and acting were all absolutely flawless. It really put me in the mood for Christmas!

Here's to wishing for a white Christmas :)

All my Love, A Cat named Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh, you're about to comment? You lovely person :)